ABOUT THIS EVENT
INSEAD – the business school of the world chose a world-class solution to address their global P2P processes.
INSEAD runs Basware’s P2P solutions in the cloud and is served by our French partner Fluxym. During this webinar, Anne Gaelle Gonet – Global Procurement Director @ INSEAD will talk about the Basware implementation project, how Basware is used today and what the plans are for the future. Alexandra Ndiaye – Project Manager at Fluxym will co-host this webinar and talk about some of the challenges encountered in this project and how they were jointly addressed.
INSEAD is one of the world's leading and largest graduate business schools with campuses across the world including France, Singapore, Abu Dhabi and the USA.
In this webinar, Anne Gaelle will speak about the reasons why Basware was the solution of choice and Fluxym the ideal partner to run the P2P project. We will dive into the worldwide procurement process and the invoicing challenges that INSEAD needed to address for their global operation.
- Different existing finance processes in the 4 countries
- Lack of spend visibility and control
- The need for a procurement process and best practices
- Electronic invoices had a manual process (print and scan)
- New finance and procurement team with new responsibilities in Singapore